- "I Love You" (from King of Masked Singer Episode 17) (2015)
- "Without A Heart" (from King of Masked Singer Episode 18) (2015)
- "Cherish" (with Sunyoul of UP10TION) (2016)
- "Heart Signal" (with Jihoo of IZ) (2017)
- "First Love" (with Jung Key) (from Digital Single Cherish) (2017)
- "Spring is Gone by Chance" (with Loco) (from The Girl Who Sees Smells OST Part.2) (2015)
- "Spring is Gone by Chance (Acoustic ver.)" (with Loco) (from The Girl Who Sees Smells OST Special Edition) (2015)
- "Billy & the Brave Guys" (from Chicken Hero OST) (2016)
- She is the main vocalist of the girl group GFriend.
- She is the third youngest in the band.
- Her Zodiac sign is Libra.
- Her hobbies are: writing lyrics, composing music and playing the guitar.
- Her ideal type is Kim Woo Bin.
- Yuju’s nickname in the group is the "Hidden Card".
- She was a former trainee of LOEN Entertainment.
- Her role model is IU.
- She can speak English.
- Before she debuted, she participated on "Kpop Star 1".
- Her favorite foods are rice and sweet potatoes.
- She is afraid of heights.
- Her religion is Roman Catholic.
- She has a habit of clapping while sleeping.
- She has an official Youtube Channel "Yuna Choi" where she covers songs.
- Her stage name "Yuju" means "space".
- At SBS Gayo Daejeon 2017, she performed a special stage with BLACKPINK 's Rosé , TWICE 's Jihyo , BTOB 's Sungjae and Wanna One 's Jaehwan ; they sang Loveholic 's Butterfly.
- On the first day of Season of GFriend, she performed Ailee 's Heaven for her solo stage.
| To view the Yuju gallery, click here.
|Sowon • Yerin • Eunha • Yuju • SinB • Umji|
|Studio Albums||LOL • Rainbow • Time For Us|
|Mini Albums||Season of Glass • Flower Bud • Snowflake • The Awakening • Parallel • Time for the Moon Night • Sunny Summer|
|Singles||Glass Bead • Me Gustas Tu • Rough • Navillera • Fingertip • Love Whisper • Summer Rain • Time for the Moon Night • Sunny Summer • Sunrise|
|Albums||Kyou Kara Watashitachi wa ~GFRIEND 1st Best~ • Memoria / Yoru (Time for the Moon Night)|
|Singles||Kyou Kara Watashitachi wa (Me Gustas Tú) (Japanese Ver.) • Memoria|